Flexible Module Wrapper injects existing modules and mixes them with HTML/TEXT. It can help you to build more complex, flexible and attractive page. The HTML/TEXT can be around the modules. The injected modules can be in any pages of the portal or even the host.
From version 5.8, it uses C# instead of VB.Net. And it can add CSS style link in page header and script code in the page. This feature can help to build more attractive UI such as Tabbed modules, modules slider etc.
You can download the demo version from download page of http://www.zldnn.com . And you can order the module from Snowcovered.
- Easy to use: need not additional knowledge to use it. You can use it as easy as using HTML/TEXT module.
- Supports AJAX and Post Back: most functions of injected modules based on AJAX and Post back are still available when injected.
- Div layout: you can set the border style, border color, border color and background color of injected module. And you can set float style to make html/text around the injected module.
- Search support: integrate dnn search.
- Export/Import support: support IPortable interface so the content can be exported and imported.
- Supports localization
- No need to modify the Dotnetnuke core, no more configuration.